FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pokemon Go

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pokemonde Index du Forum -> Final fantasy RPG -> Discution autour du jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Bokamoso1516
sayen
sayen

MessagePosté le: 08/06/2018 06:08:49    Sujet du message: Pokemon Go Répondre en citant

Hello,

After playing for about 2 days straight I'm getting a lot of excersise and it's really fun. Like seriously, it's really fun to explore the world and capture pokemon. It's still in beta version of course, so not all the features are there, the games not polished ant it's really buggy, but fun none the less.Anyone else here play this game? If so, leave some stuff you've found along the way, or what funny/crazy/unique things you've seen and done on your journey.I live in Cincinnato, Ohio so if anyone wants to hang out and catch pokemon just PM me and I'll honestly give you my phone number so we can hang out and catch pokemon and battle. I was never a huge pokeom fan before, but this game is pretty fun and is making me like it like when I was young(er) again.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.prehistorickingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5387
Construction Service marketing

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/06/2018 06:08:49    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pokemonde Index du Forum -> Final fantasy RPG -> Discution autour du jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation